As a dynamic business we recruit new staff regularly. Details of vacancies will be posted here.
We are looking for an ambitious experienced IT Technician to work alongside the Company’s IT Manager to support the company’s growing business needs.
Working alongside and reporting to our IT Manager, you will be working within a small team managing a demanding workload. The IT department has a visible presence across the company as such you must be an excellent communicator with the ability to work across all levels.
A highly motivated and conscientious individual, your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Incident management
- Resolve Technical issues
- Assist company employee’s with it IT issues/queries
- Managing IT outages/problems efficiently to resolve the situation.
- Maintain email, telephone systems
- Deploy new Microsoft office/upgrade network
- Management of software and hardware upgrades and migrations
- Build and set up new hardware
- Upkeep of IT Documentation and training materials
A high level of technical skills is essential for this role, with a fundamental understanding of Networking, Microsoft products, maintenance and management of onsite servers.
- Previous experience providing Technical Support, exposure working in MSP or IT Consultancy environment beneficial.
- Working knowledge of windows server 2016/2012/2008/2003|Windows 10|7|XP|Active Directory |DNS| DHCP| Remote Desktop services Exchange 2016/SQL| Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Virtualization tools – Hyper V and VMware.
- Core Support experience of Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012, Exchange, Citrix,
- Decision making – displays a willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgement and include appropriate people in the decision-making process
- Exceptional communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- MCP, CISCO or equivalent qualifications
- MCSA or above
- Strong troubleshooting ability
BSC in Computer Sciences
£25k - £35k depending on experience
To apply, please send up to date CV by email to Rosemary Bertram by 12th September.